Nonimmigrant Visas Temporary Workers Change of Status
Family Visas Permanent Workers Adjustment of Status
Religious Visas Green Cards Citizenship

Home       About Us       Resources      Free Consultation      Contact Us   

Non Immigrant Visas

Visitor for Business or Pleasure (B) This visa is for persons desiring to enter the US temporarily for business or pleasure.
Treaty Trader (E1) This E category is designated for aliens engaged in international trade between the U.S. and the aliens’ countries of nationality.
Treaty Investor (E2) This E category is designated for aliens engaged in investment between the U.S. and the aliens’ countries of nationality.
Student (F1) This category includes academic students in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training.
Training/Student (J1) This visa category is for persons coming to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.
Fiancee (K1) This visa is for aliens coming to the United States to marry U.S. citizens and reside in the U.S.
Extraordinary Ability (O1) The O-1 Visa is for people of "extraordinary" ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
Athlete/Entertainment Group (P1) The P-1 visa is for members of entertainment groups, individual athletes, and members of athletic teams.
Artistic Exchange (P2) The P-2 visa is for entertainers that are a part of reciprocal international exchanges.
Culturally Unique Artists (P3) The P-3 visa is for performers in culturally unique programs.
Cultural Exchange (Q1) The Q-1 classification applies to participants in an international cultural exchange program approved by the Attorney General for the purpose of providing practical training, employment, and to share the history, culture, and traditions of the alien's home country.
Religious Worker (R1) The R-1 classification applies to a religious worker.
Visa Waiver Program The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.
Immigration Inspection at the Port of Entry All persons arriving at a port-of-entry to the United States are inspected by officials of the U.S. Government. This information sheet will discuss the Immigration Inspection.
Maximum Stay Maximum Length of Time You can Stay in the US.

Client Login     CIS Forms and Fees     CIS Processing Times     Visa Bulletin     Consultation and Fees     Disclaimer

©2007, The Law Offices of Seth W. Spellman, III. All rights reserved.